Gluten Free Tabouleh Recipe
1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
1 ½ tsp. finely grated lemon zest
2 ½ tbs freshly squeezed lemon
6 tbs Olive Oil
1 Large Tomato (Chopped Fine)
¼ Cup Minced Parsley
1 tsp. Minced mint leaves (optional)
Coarse Salt and Pepper
1. Boil Quinoa as directed on package.
2. Whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, pepper and olive oil
in a large bowl.
3. Add finely chopped tomatoes, minced parsley and mint leaves (if
using) and stir together well.
4. Next, add cooked Quinoa to mixture and mix well.
5. Enjoy! This dish can be served warm, room temperature or chilled.