Monday, July 4, 2011

Gluten-Free Bakery in Seattle,Washington : The Flying Apron Bakery

The Flying Apron bakery is Seattle’s best, and only, organic, gluten free, and vegan bakery.
This is what is said on their web site.
 I will be checking other bakeries in this area and compare them.
So far everything we purchased are awesome!


So the other day we went to the Flying Apron cafe in Redmond,WA.   Found out the main Bakery is in Fremont,WA.                                        Of cause we would have to go check it out!  



Just look at all the goodies they have!!!!! OH MY!!!! What are YOU going to get Jim?




just a few items here....LOL





Here is a loaf of Buckwheat Seed Bread.
Buckwheat, cornmeal, corn flour, brown rice flour, pumpkin seeds, flax seed, sunflower seeds, sea salt, molasses, baking powder, baking soda
We had this for breakfast this morning.
not too bad


Here is a picture of their cookbook. I had just purchased one and it's at home.  
There is no place to cook on the road. And I don't have the ingredients with me either..LOL
I will be trying some of the recipes when I get a chance..and post them too

No comments:

Post a Comment