|Pan de Queso|
this is another cheese bread. It is from brazilcook.com.
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup tapioca flour
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. bring to boil in a big pan the water,milk,oil and salt.
2. Remove the pan from heat and add tapioca starch.
Mix well with a wooden spoon and let it cool down.
3. Put the mixture in a bowl, add the eggs and knead well.
4. Add the cheese and keep kneading until the dough is smooth.
5. Roll into small balls.
6. Place the balls onto a greased baking sheet.
7. back the cheese balls in oven heated to 350 for about 20 minutes.