Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gluten-Free Ghirardelli Brownies


Posted by Tari Pie on May 18, 2011
when I was posting my Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins recipe on TasteFresno I came across Tari's brownie recipe! It looked easy enough and I had all the ingredients so I thought I would give it a try.
and here it is!!!! Ta Daaaaa

Ingredients

Wet Ingredients:
2 Eggs
3/4 cup Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
Dry Ingredients:
3/4 cup Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate & Cocoa
1/3 cup Almond Flour
1/3 cup Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt

Instructions

Preheat Oven to 350°F. Butter an 8” square pan.
Using a Spatula mix Eggs with Sugar and Vanilla, then slowly add Butter until well mixed. In a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together. Use the back of a spoon to break up lumps, then whisk in. Stir into wet ingredients until incorporated. Don’t over mix. Spread into prepared pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Cool for a few minutes if you can. If you can’t resist it, then make sure you don’t burn yourself! They will keep moist for several days if they last that long.

1 comment: