Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gluten Free Bread Using The Breadmaker

Since I having been getting a lots of Udi's Breads,and some of Rudi's, I have not make any bread at home. So when Janet ask me if the Udi's breads have show up at the house on Friday. I was like: what?!
there is no more bread at the house? YOU ate it ALL!!
Sure, she is eating for two. And she IS always hungry. AND the baby is due anytime.
But the Doctor did tell her to stay off the bread.
AND like her mother,she doesn't listen very well...LOL
SO....out comes my bread making stuffs
and my bread machine!
WET INGREDIENTS:
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups warm water
1/4 cup oil
DRY INGREDIENTS :
1 1/4 cup white rice flour
1 cup potato starch
1/2 cup tapioca starch
3/4 cup bean flour
2 1/4 yeast
2 Tbsp sugar

1 Tbsp xanthan gum
1 /12 tsp salt


DIRECTIONS :


   
put all the dry ingredients into a large bowl

mix thoroughly
mix the 3 liquid ingredients together in the bread maker

use the short or quick cycle
to make the bread
pour the dry mix over the wet
in the breadmaker

looking good
let the machine
do all the work for you!



all finished
The house smelled so good and the bread took only 2 hours
I still have time to go to the baseball game


they lost but it was still fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment