Friday, August 19, 2011

Gluten-Free Strawberry Glazed Chicken Wings

On Wednesday, Janet and I went to the Mall and walked around.
We were trying to get her contractions down to 10 to 15 minutes.
When we did , we went to the hospital only to be told : come back when it is 2 to 3 minutes apart!
So on Thursday, Janet and Chris was like , we'll just wait till the baby is ready.
They came over about 4pm and I started cooking.
I thought I would make Dr.Pepper Cupcakes.
mini Dr.Pepper cupcakes

Janet loves to drink Dr.Pepper before she was pregnant, but since she had stopped drinking any kind of sodas. 
For dinner, I thought I would make some Strewberry Glazed Chicken Wings. Another favorite of Janet and Takasha ( my daughter-in-law)
chicken in the oven

So the water broke while I was cooking all her favorite foods and I did not get to take pictures to post  like I wanted.
But this is  super easy

Ingredients
5 pounds chicken wings
1/2 cup Liquid Aminos
1/4 cup strawberry jam

Put all the chicken wings in a large oven tray and cover with foil.
put in a oven @ 350 for 1 hour
In the meantime mix the liquid aminos and strawberry jam together
After the hour , pull the tray out and take foil off, and pour the mixture over the chicken wings and toss lightly to be sure all the wings are cover.
Put back in oven for 15 minutes , take tray out after 15 minutes and turn the wings over onto the other side.
put back in the oven for another 15 minutes
And it is ready!!!!
ready to be eaten
enjoy!

here are our dinner
see chicken wings in tub!















At the last minute we have our dinne at the hospital cafe while we wait for our new baby!!  AND..... here he is!!!!
camdyn!!

1 comment: