Friday, July 29, 2011

Gluten-Free Apple Pie

So after I had made the Pecan pie,I thought I would make a Apple Pie.
When I had ask what kind of pies they (Jim and Chris) would want me to make.
Jim asked for the Pecan pie and Chris asked for Apple pie.


This time I decided to be Semi home made Kwei-Mei  hehehehehe
I started out with a pre-made gluten free pie shell

1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust

1 apple sliced
and you don't see the can but it is 1 can apple pie filling
oh yea, I got lazy!
line button of pie shell with fresh apple slices



por the can of apple pir filling over the fresh apples


I cover it tin foil so it won't get burned
Put the pie in a preheated oven (350 degrees)
bake covered for 30 minutes
In the mean time melt 1/4 cup of butter and add to it 1/8cup of corn syrup
and 1/4 cup of gluten free flour mix
the mixture will be sticky
spread it over the top of the pie and put it back into the oven for another 15 minutes
It turned out pretty good

it'll look like this


as I am posting this both pies are half gone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment