Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GLUTEN NOT INCLUDED Bakery in Escondido,CA

On our way home from San Diego we stopped by
GLUTEN NOT INCLUDED
a gluten free bakery in Escondido,Ca
I thought they would have lots of choices in the bakery,
But as you can see from the picture--there is a lot
but I was expecting more :( 
their flyer listed over 15 different item.

I did not see any cupcakes :(   bummer!
But I was happy to get the Pie crusts

going to made pecan pie for Jim!


brought a loaf of gluten free bread
and hot dog buns
we also got 1 baby angel food cake - size of a cupcake- ate that right away!
Should have got more!!!!

The girl at the register
was not helpful, too bad! We would have spend more.

GNI Bakery Store

2250 S. Escondido Blvd. #110, Escondido, CA 92025
760-432-6100
info@gnibakery.com


There are a lot more items on their web site.
I'm just not into ordering from the Internet right now.
maybe later on

No comments:

Post a Comment