Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gluten Free Pecan Pie

So today I made a Gluten Free Pecan Pie for Jim.
He has not have a pecan pie for over a year!
the last time was when Sandy (Chris's mom) made it for Thanksgiving.
And I have not bake one for atleast 4 years.
I was in the living room when I heard this:  OH... OH...
I'm like, WHAT! what's wrong???/
Jim: this is good this pecan pie is good!!!!
YEA>>>>
preheat oven to 350 degrees

INGREDIENTS:
1 (9 inch) unbaked gluten free pie crust


1/4 cup (or 1/2 stick) butter,melted


3 eggs, beaten

1 cup dark corn syrup


1 cup white sugar

1 teaspoon gf vanilla


mix vanilla,sugar

3 beaten eggs

and 1 cup dark corn syrup
mix well

line buttom of pie crust with pecans

pour mixture over the pecan lined pie shell

put in preheated oven
and bake for 1 hour
or until knife inserted comed out cleam



Allow to cool

sliced and serve with or without whipcream!

yummy         










 

No comments:

Post a Comment